Monday, May 16, 2011

REAGUE-U OF REGENDS-U

So more on this league of legends thing.

I play it pretty avidly, so add me from my IGN, which is SuperWeeGee. I don't play ranked often, but I see myself as a fairly skilled player. I mostly play Ryze, Mordekaiser, Jax, and Veigar, but I can play pretty much any champion.

For those of you who don't play League of Legends, on thew other hand, it's a MOBA style game, akin to that of DOTA, which was a popular mod for Warcraft 3. If you want to sign up, my referral link is right here.

Add me and send me a message, and tell me if you're new or not, I'll show you the ropes of the game and whatnot, but be careful, playing with me can lead to you playing against much more skilled people! And if you want, I can give you me and my friends vent info, and we could start playing together with them as sort of a regular thing! (warning, we're all assholes)

Last but not least, here's today's video it's pretty damn catchy:

21 comments:

  1. i dont play ranked, its too stressful. but gangplank alll the way. got the ghost skin :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I play a bit of everything in LOL, maybe I will hit ya up sometime, I blog LOL videos so that would be a fun team up. :P I am usually pretty busy, but my tag is Xenot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always wanted to play LOL, might download it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. well I guess I'm adding tunnel snakes to my "Rules List" right under shrooms and above lighthouses

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still have the tunnel snakes jacket you get from helping him. I beat the game wearing it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. cool, i'll have to check it out
    +followed

    ReplyDelete
  7. League of legends sounds really interesting! I should give it a try one day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Taric with pink armor ftw.. Ranked 3s.. reg 5s. Redknight942, have around 400ish wins but I play fairly sporadically

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing post! Keep them comming :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mordekaiser is hardcore. Also, I love your background, the most awesome cat on the internet! Following

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the blog work! keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  12. ill give it a try once my school finals are over Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'll try it when i have some time :D +1

    ReplyDelete
  14. I play LoL pretty consistently. The community is pretty bad though.

    ReplyDelete
  15. W00t LoL.
    Punkbitch teemo FTW!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm one of those shitty gamers who loves the game, but has more fun watching the pros videos.

    ReplyDelete