Saturday, May 14, 2011

Ihatetyping

I'm not very good at long drawn out types of posts, so I'll just ramble about some video games I've been playing.

I've been busy playing League of Legends lately, (Name is: SuperWeeGee, add me if you want) and I'm having some fun stomping ranked solo, and I've also been playing some Global Agenda, the game is pretty fun, I bought it when it first came out, but never really liked it that much, so I stopped playing it until about now, and holy shit has the game gotten better. From open PvE questing, to better PvE modes, new weapons and new currency, they (almost) fixed most of the things wrong with the game!


Here's a little video for your guys entertainment:
           
                  

18 comments:

  1. League of legends is the bomb!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meet you on the fields of justice!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What's your ranked solo ELO? I play quite a bit myself, ign: Driftir

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was thinking about starting GA actually, picked it up on Steam sale a while ago but never got round to it.
    Blog looks good, hope to see more posts soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. sorta trippy video, pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That video.. What the Hell did I just watch?

    ReplyDelete
  7. never heard of league of legends, but i'm not really into rpg's

    ReplyDelete
  8. hahaha, those post cured my ADHD; thanks man

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha, you forgot to post the video!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great blog! Keep the good stuff comming.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've actually been thinking of making a short web show based on League of Legends. I'll meet you on the Fields of Justice sometimes

    ReplyDelete