Friday, May 20, 2011

aaaaaaaaaaaaa

I hate finals time, leaves me with no time to do anything else.

My friend finally talked me into downloading this game Vindictus, so, I'll probably be talking about it soon, any idea what to expect? Give me a little something in the comments.

On another note, I found this gem of another blog called Soraka Excellent Adventure, It's a League of Legends related webcomic, but it's a really, really good read for anyone who plays the game, I reccomend anyone who's played the game to at least take a gander at it.

Last but not least, I am now also playing Terraria, but like with Vindictus, I will have to wait to type about this since I am so drowned with schoolwork at the moment, apologies!

Hopefully a video will stave you off!


It perplexes me how dumb some of these kids are.

4 comments:

  1. LOL what is this acid trip of a show!!!??? hahaha hamburger!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would actually play that game if it had any sort of controls that made sense. I doubt it does.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoy that comic series.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice post! Check out my new blog.

    ReplyDelete